INTIMATE, EXCLUSIVE AND ELEGANT: Introducing boutique river cruiser Louisiane’s exciting inaugural program, from August to December 2016.
We are proud to be able to introduce the new 150-berth river cruiser Louisiane, newest addition to Cruiseco’s highly successful and exclusive ‘Authentic’ product range. Operated by French America Line, this exciting inaugural program features 24 departures between August and December 2016, offering exclusive voyages on the Mississippi, Ohio, Tennessee, Cumberland and Red Rivers.
The Louisiane represents the best of all possible worlds and we invite you to experience river cruising in America as it’s never been done before!
What sets the Louisiane apart?
– America’s only premium river cruise experience
– Complimentary one-night pre-cruise deluxe hotel stay in your embarkation city with transfers to the Louisiane on sailing day
– Complimentary custom-created shore excursions in every port of call
– Complimentary house wines, select beers, house-brand spirits, artisanal coffees, teas, soft drinks and purified water throughout your voyage
– Complimentary 24-hour room service (limited menu)
– Complimentary Wi-Fi (where available)
– The finest cuisine on America’s rivers featuring Southern and Continental menus created by award-winning Chef de Cuisine Regina Charboneau
– Savour a relaxed atmosphere in The Veranda, Louisiane’s complimentary alternative casual dining venue
– Casual but sophisticated onboard ambiance with a distinctive French flair
– Boutique cruise experience with only 75 staterooms and suites
– L’Occitane en Provence bath amenities
– Plush spa-quality bathrobes, slippers and pillow menu in every stateroom and suite
– Sail unique waterways not accessible by large vessels
– Inspiring on-board enrichment programs and talks by noted historians
– Unparalleled on-board entertainment celebrating the best of America
– Port charges and gratuities to the crew, local guides and drivers are included
Journeys for every desire are available on Louisiane: Sampler Cruise Tours (5 days or Less), Classic Cruise Tours (6 to 8 days), Grand Cruise Tours (9 days or more), and Collector’s Cruise Tours (Varying Lengths)
There are 15 different itineraries on offer with 24 departure dates in total – here is just a snapshot of the available itineraries:
Sampler Cruise Tour: Frontier Fete ~ 9 November 2016 ~ 4 nights from Nashville Return. Fares from £1,337 pp twin share
Classic Cruise Tour: American Adventure ~ 27 August and 4 September 2016 ~ 7 nights from Pittsburgh to Louisville. Fares from £2,814 pp twin share
Grand Cruise Tour: Southern Spirit ~ 12 August and 30 December 2016 ~ 9 nights from New Orleans to Memphis. Fares from £3,599 pp twin share
Collector’s Cruise Tour: Red River Holiday ~ 8 nights from New Orleans Return.
Fares from £3,138 pp twin share
For all itineraries and departure dates please click here
Let the river be your muse and carry you to the wonders of America and the vast blend of people, places and cuisine that define this great country.
For all itineraries, port details and further information on Louisiane please click here for the electronic version of the new brochure
A copy of the Louisiane Fact Sheet click here
For further details please call The Cruise People Ltd in London on +44 (0)20 7723 2450 or email CruisePeopleLtd@aol.com.