Last Minute Transatlantic Cargo Ship Voyage, Europe to the USA In September and USA to Europe In October On NSB’s m.v. Buxcoast
19/08/2016 Leave a comment
A last-minute round voyage has been announced by NSB for its 68,800-ton m.v. Buxcoast, a vessel equipped with an Owners Cabin, Double Cabin and Single Cabin. Fares start at €90 per person per day double and €85 per day single (a negative single supplement!) plus port charges, deviation insurance and booking fee. Single occupancy of a double cabin is €105 per day.
- Departs Rotterdam about September 09, 2016
- Le Havre about September 10-11
- New York about September 19/20
- Norfolk about September 21/22
- Charleston about September 23
- Antwerp about October 03
- Bremerhaven about October 4/5
- Rotterdam October 07
- Arrives Le Havre about October 08, 2016
Dine with the officers in a ship equipped with a passenger lounge, indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room. Intending passengers who are not US or Canadian citizens require a full US B1/B2 Visa to enter the United States this way as cargo ships are not party to the various visa waiver schemes. Act now in order to secure space.